This dish is easy to make, and great for meal planning to have all week. it’s the comfort of casserole with the deliciousness of bruschetta. It’s only 6 ingredients and takes 30 minutes to make.
For the cheese, I like to used thinly sliced mozzarella from the deli, but if you can only get shredded mozzarella, it’s no big deal and will still turn out fine.
What You’ll Need:
- 2, 15 oz. cans of Italian diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 2 tsp. of minced garlic
- 2 packages of chicken flavored stuffing mix
- 1.5 lbs of chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
Let’s Get Cooking:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a large casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together tomatoes, minced garlic, and stuffing.
- Place stuffing mix into the casserole dish and top with cooked chicken pieces.
- Top with mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the stuffing is a little crispy.
- Scoop and serve.